Hello 2016….goodbye 2015. As we head into the New Year, I had to sit down, and pay homage to 2015. It’s been quite a year for me….first, some highlights.
- Putting my pieces together after the passing of my Dad who was my best friend and number one fan
- Excited to have worked with U.S. Senator Ron Wyden for a week…travelled through beautiful Oregon…also some Wyden family photos this year
- Knee surgery after having a lifetime of great health
- Being launched into the busiest work season on record for Julie Adams Photography. Thank you to all my clients who supported me…you rock.
- Saving our cat who is doing well now after having a rare condition, months of medical treatment, and superhuman veterinarians. Go Snowball!
I took a break from blogging and social media this year to go inward, to work hard for my clients, and to begin to heal myself. There’s a lot of catching up to do…in the weeks/months ahead I will be blogging photo work from last season and sharing. But before the New Year get’s away, I need to tell you..I’m grateful for photography for helping me see, live life the way I’m living, share moments with all of you, and I’m grateful to you who have collaborated with me on this journey. Thank you to all.